Saturday, May 29, 2010

FINALLY!!!

I am off my plateau!! I lost 3 1/2 pounds this week!! YAY! Just in time for me to go on vacation and eat everything in sight just to put it back on!

We left on vacation Thursday afternoon and I actually ate really good on the drive and that night. Went on a 3 mile run Friday morning and had a healthy breakfast..... and I think that was the last healthy thing I ate.

Birthday parties, family parties, vacation, all ingredients for overeating.

BUT here is my HUGE accomplishment for the weekend. I'm training for this Ragnar race that is in 3 weeks which has some big mountain climbs, and long distances. I went running with my sister in law and we drove up the canyon and planned to run 3 miles up and 3 miles back down. The first mile was SO hard. It was a gradual incline, and the first mile is always the hardest. When we got to 2.80 miles we decided we could go even farther so we planned to go up 4. Once again, when we got there we decided to go up 5 instead and down 5. Yes, we ran 10 miles, 5 of that was uphill, like steep uphill. Hopefully that burned off at least one of the huge pieces of cake I ate yesterday.

So I have eaten horribly, and I'll probably be right back where I was, but I'll get it off again. Promise!

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful Sarah! I am so happy for you! You are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete