Monday, May 3, 2010

WOW

I could not wait! I had to post the two pictures and see if I could see a difference in us. The first picture is us on Thanksgiving 2009 and of course the half marathon! When I first saw the half marathon pictures I started to critique myself and think of all the rolls and the things that I need to loose! And then I compared and then my mind changed OH MY GOSH Did I need to loose weight! I am so happy we did this! This picture seriously brought tears to my eyes, part of me is happy for the steps I have made, but at the same time disappointment in myself for letting myself get that big. I still have a way to go, but these pictures are motivation! Thank you girls! I am so happy we started this journey and we will finish this journey "smaller" people. Because we have each other!









Note: This was not any of our finishing time, we just wanted our picture in front of the finish line!!

1 comment:

  1. I told ya that you're looking good! I'm taking your advice, this is my rest day. I couldn't do it. I started, but just didn't have the energy. I think I need some sleep. =)

    ReplyDelete