Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So basically.... I'm a fish

Here is my eating for today.
8:00 - 1/2 C lowfat yogurt & 1/2 C lowfat cottage cheese mixed together. (It's actually quite yummy, believe it or not.) A mulitivitamin, and 4 cups of water.

10:00 ish - 4 cups of water while exercising.

11:00 - Chocolate protein shake with skim milk.

1:45 - Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread. (Two slices of bread, and 3 - 4 thin slices of 98% ff turkey - I usually have FF mayo and lettuce but I was out of both of those, so boring bread & meat today) also, a small handful of baby carrots. And 4 cups of water.

3:45 - banana and guess... yes, 4 cups of water.

6:00 - Chicken and Rice bake. Oh, and 4 cups of water.

8:30 - Orange and 1/2 C. lowfat cottage cheese all topped off with 4 cups of water.

Yes, I eat all day long, and I drink TONS of water. I have a green 4 cup water bottle and I basically try to to drink that with every meal. I drank 24 cups of water today.

2 comments: