Friday, May 21, 2010

Sarah's weigh in

I also decided to use today's weight for my official weigh in. This is going to be a tough eating weekend, and with my weight for today, I didn't need any help from junk food. So here it is. I GAINED 1 pound. I was VERY frustrated this morning, now I just feel like, "whatever." I know I've been working hard, and eating well this week, but for some reason the scale was not my friend. I won't give up though. Even though I'm going to be eating bad this weekend, I'll be working out extra hard as well. And I am also planning to go to the gym sometime next week, maybe once or twice to ride bike, do eliptical, or have a swim. Hopefully that will be good to shock my system a little bit. So I'm a little bummed, but at the same time, I'm motivated to work hard next week to get that extra pound off, plus the other pounds I still need to lose.

With that being said, I'll be over soon to eat lots of yummy homemade pizza and snacks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment