Wednesday, May 12, 2010

midweek report

Nothing too huge to report, but I figured I'd check in anyway. I PIGGED out over Mother's Day. Not that Mother's Day is a big "eating holiday" but I'd been craving chocolate all last week. So finally when I got to my free day I really enjoyed. Yeah, that candy bar bouquet - ate it all! Plus lots of other junk. So needless to say I gained a lot over the weekend, but the good news is that I'm almost back to my weigh in weight. I'm thinking I might only maintain this week, but I've been working out really hard this week, so maybe I can hope for a half a pound loss.
My leg is starting to feel much better. Yes, it still hurts, but not as bad. I haven't had to have any ibuprofen since Saturday and I think my limp is not quite as noticeable. However, I did increase the incline on my 4 mile run today and towards the end I felt a pain in my other leg. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment