Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Stair Master!

That is right I got a stair master! Are you so jealous??? The sad think is I have had a built in stair master since we moved into our first 2 story home! And today I finally dicided to use it for my workout! And Man do I feel it!! By the 4th time going up my theighs were feeling the burn! But I finished my set! I made sure I kept the pace up in order to keep my heart beat up to burn the calories. I am going to do a few sets of these today. But good free workout and I did not even have to leave the house! Here I come new decade!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I love it. You are on fire with motivation. That new decade is right there, you still have two days and you can reach it!! So I'm assuming you won't be able to walk tomorrow from your new "stair master." LOL. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep talking, some of your motivation will rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete