Thursday, May 6, 2010

FRUSTRATED!

I am getting so frustrated. The past two weeks the weight has been coming off and I am so close to a weight that I am excited about!! But this week I am going crazy it took till Wednesday just to break even. Which I wasn't even that bad this weekend. Then yesterday I finally broke even. So I was determined to loose a pound. I worked out ate right, drank my water, took my vitamins. I stepped on the scale today and gained 3lbs!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! I am going crazy! I don't get it!! I really don't want to gain weight this week............ I am so frustrated. Why is it so easy put on weight and so hard to take it off??

1 comment:

  1. You need to remember that a lot of your fat has burned off, granted, we all got more to go, but you've been busting your butt on strength training which builds muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. If you end up gaining weight this week and it is less than 4lbs don't worry about it!! You gotta build muscle to burn fat and you will get under that excited weight I know you're talking about. It is probably the same weight my goal is at and BELIEVE me, it is frustrating, but you'll get through it!!

    ReplyDelete