Thursday, May 20, 2010

GRRR

Me again, I know I posted like, 9 hours ago, but I'm back and I'm so frustrated!!! You know how I said I wouldn't beat myself up over eating too much dinner - I might have to eat my words. At least my words don't have any calories:) I ran 5 miles yesterday, and I feel like I work my booty off every day trying to get over this plateau. But no, all I do is work so hard to just maintain. Well, eating a bigger dinner last night made me gain 1 1/2 pounds!!! What??!! And it's not like I ate it right before bed so it was still in my tummy - I didn't eat anything after 7:00 last night. I think I'm destined to be at this weight. SO FRUSTRATING!!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry Sarah! That is so frustrating. But I know it will probally not make you feel better. BUT you look awesome! You have lost so much weight and LOOK so good! I am so proud of you! You have done awesome!! You are officialy one HOT MAMA!! :)

    Have you tried googleing loose the last 10lbs or something, maybe some ideas would pop up! But really Sarah you are doing great!! AND look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about changing your workout. You are running so much that maybe your body is getting used to it. Bring your kids over for an hour and go to the gym. My house is going to be so full today anyway, a couple more kids wouldn't matter as long as it is in the middle of the day. Go for a swim or ride a bike, or take an aerobics class. The point...shock your body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you guys are very sweet. I think it is a good idea to switch up my workout a bit. I did weights today, and tomorrow and Sat. I'm planning to do running - 2 times again on Sat. if I can fit it in. Just to prepare for the relay, but I think I will go to the gym at least once next week to ride a bike or something like that. You guys are the best to be my own personal cheerleaders when I'm having a bad day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete