Saturday, May 15, 2010

Light

My weigh in, as expected was the same as it has been the last 3 months...maintained. I expected it because I have not yet begun exercising again. I didn't go on the run this morning because frankly, I feel so out of shape right now, I'm not sure I could do it. I know Korina put in a shorter run, but still, I think I'd get tired even walking it at this point. I have felt like this ever since having that awful flu last week. My body is just drained.

So, Skyler and I have discussed my dilema and just to kick start my exercise I'm gonna get back on the old schedule for now. Once his schedule changes there will be no way I can do it, but for now I've gotta get back into gear. That means you should expect me Monday morning Korina...at least for the next 2 weeks. I'm not sure exactly when his schedule is going to change so I'm just gonna go with the flow until then. Sleep is over-rated right? =)

Honestly girls, I am so tired of being depressed, and my weight is contributing to that depression so it is absolutely time to do something about it. I can't change my family, but I can change myself.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Gary's schedule changes in the Fall and he will have to leave the house at 6am and not return till 8pm! JOY. So I have no idea when I am going to workout. But I am hoping by the that time that my body will need it so I will find time. I know you can do it! And you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Kim! Yes, I think it will be a good kick start, and once you start that will motivate you because even though you'll be tired, you'll feel great! When his schedule changes you'll figure it out, but hopefully you'll already have your motivation and it will just be a matter of still doing it, just finding another time.

    ReplyDelete