Friday, May 21, 2010

Korina's Weigh In

I have decieded to weigh in today! Tonight is Girl's NIGHT! And I am going to enjoy!! :) I lost 3.5lbs this week!! I am getting excited my goal is actually really near!! Which if I plateau I know it is going to be really frustrating. The past two weeks I have started working out 6 days a week. It gets hard, but I feel like my body needs it to keep burning calories. Today the goal was to do a few miles at the park. Well first lap around my Galbladder if that is what it is ended up hitting me. I ended up on the grass in a ball waiting for it to pass. We ended up doing mat exercises. That is something we have not done for awhile, so hopefully it will shock my body and I can loose a little. Well off to the Shower! Today Katelynn has field day and I am going to go help out! It will be fun!!

2 comments:

  1. That is GREAT Korina! Good for you. Before you know it you'll be into the NEXT decade. I'm worried about your gallbladder though. That sounds horrible. Did you eat anything before working out? Does that have anything to do with it? I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete