Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mid-Week Checkin

So, I started out the week at a weight that was actually even higher than the weight that I have on my tracker. I think it is because of all the junk I ate over the weekend.

As of right now I am down 3 lbs this week, BUT I still need to lose another 3 to get any real weight loss for the week.

I worked out Monday, missed Tuesday because I got too busy, but went out again today.

In some ways I feel horrible because physically I am really back to square one. One mile makes me winded! On the other hand, I'm not dwelling on it. I'm taking Korina's advice and I'm making small goals.

Goal 1 - By next Friday I want to back to running 2 miles...doesn't have to be easy, just be able to do it.

Goal 2 - No soda!...even on the weekend. It is truely my downfall and it is not good for me. I want to get pregnant and I need to be off of it before I do

Goal 3 - make time for workouts on Tuesday and Thursday

Those seem easy enought, right? LOL...we'll see

2 comments:

  1. 3lbs WOW Kim that is great!! THat is more than pound a day!! Awesome!! And I love your goals they sound great. Also if you wnat to workout T or Th in the morning I would not mind meeting up with you and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should! I like sleeping in, but I almost like getting up and working out better.

    ReplyDelete