Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Challenge!

I have a challenge for us! Pick a day this week a post everything you eat and DRINK for a whole day. I think it will help us see what we eat. And also give others ideas. So will you accept the challenge???

Example:

8am-bowl of chocolate ice cream

9:15am- 2 candy bars

11am- Wendy's #4

2:30pm- Large Pizza

5pm- Big Mac

8pm-another bowl of Ice Cream

11:55pm- A Family size bag of Doritos

and during the day I drank 5 cokes, 3 Dr. Peppers and 4 Gatorade's and a glass of water!

OKAY IT better not look like this but take the challenge I think it will help us all! Plus if we can eliminate just a few 100 calories a day that is a pound at the end of the week! And I am still maintaining and it is driving me CRAZY!!! So will you accept the challenge????

4 comments:

  1. I'm game. I have to keep track of it anyway for my nutrition class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I'm game too. Maybe I'll even write what I'm eating today. I want ideas of what you're eating too, just to spice up my menu ideas. By the way, Kim, what nutrition class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the past 5 weeks I've been taking a class for Skyler. It is a nonsense online class that he has to take to fulfill his general ed requirements. When we were looking at the options we decided to take nutrition and I told him because of all the stress at work that I'd do it for him. I know that's cheating, but frankly, he's not going to use it and I will. This week we're talking about obesity and eating disorders...fun fun! I have to keep track of what I eat and my physical activity for 3 days and then write a 200-300 word report about it. Easy assignment if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete