Saturday, May 15, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!!

I try not to post twice in one day, but I just have to share.

I am SO out of shape!! Skyler and I took a walk to Blockbuster with the boys this evening and I don't know if it was the heat, or me, but I seriously got tired just walking.

I've got a lot of work to do to get back to where I was. Motivation is coming slowly.

Breakfast: oatmeal

Lunch: hamburger, 1/2 an individual bag of chips, and a cookie

Dinner: 1 slice of veggie pizza and 1 bbq chicken finger with a little bit of ranch

Drinks for today.... WATER WATER WATER.... and a Sobe Mango melon that I shared with the boys.

Not a very good eating day, but I have decided to listen to my stomach and only eat till I'm full. It has worked out quite nicely.

2 comments:

  1. It was really hot today! But I think you should look at it on Monday has a fresh start! That is why I come up with new goals. To give me a new start and instead of never ending! Monday will be hard but by the end of the day you will be so happy you did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I'm so excited that you are starting fresh on Monday. Yeah, it does suck having to start all over from square one - I have to do it after each baby, but it's either on Monday or later, and the sooner you start over the sooner you'll be right back where you were before. You'll do great, even if it's hard you'll have pleasure knowing you did your best. Good Luck! Now - Just don't get strep throat like Matthew!

    ReplyDelete