Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sarah's midweek report

Cravings, cravings, and cravings!! All I want is sugar! And no, I'm not pregnant. I think it's because I had SO much sugar and junk over the weekend and it just wet my appetite for more. It has been hard, but I've not given in to any of the cravings. It has been torture though. I have cake and cookies staring me in the face. I am determined to get off this plateau though.
I've been working out extra hard this week. I was going to go to the gym and ride bike or swim but I haven't been able to fit it in. So I just added incline to my runs, big time. And after I did weights on Tues. I "Hiked" on the treadmill for about 1 1/2 miles. So far I think it's working. But it's been exhausting. I hope I don't have to do this every week from now on to lose weight. Hopefully it will boost me past this plateau and then the weight will just keep going down.

I am happy to report that I noticed just the other day that my leg isn't hurting nearly as bad as it had been. In fact, my limp is almost gone! I'm planning to run 8 miles Sat. so we'll see if it comes back.

I'm heading out of town tomorrow so I'm going to weigh in tomorrow, Friday, and Sat. and take the best of the 3 for my official weigh in. I like cheating like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment