Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kim's Mid-week Update

Monday - I had intended to work out. Korina and I had even planned on switching so I could, but I was not well hydrated so I chose not to chance running in the heat. 76 degree weather is not hot, but it is when you're running. So, I was going to make time to work out at night, but instead, ended up having a very necessary discussion with my father-in-law. I feel a lot better now even though I did not work out.

Tuesday - I was SO busy with scout stuff ALL day! The day of Pack Meeting is always a very busy day for me. No time, and I also purposely chose not to work out because I needed all the energy I could muster to get through the day.

Wednesday - Well, the day has gone well so far. That is if you call eating a bowl of cereal then for a morning snack having 4 french toast sticks and a little bit of some nasty coke. I ended up giving that to the kids. Tonight is cake and ice cream for Teagan's birthday!

So, just like you guys, I'll be lucky if I can maintain this week. My eating habits haven't been so hot. I have had major munchies this week! Although, I have successfully drank the proper amount of water every day, which is a huge improvement. I am SO bad about getting enough water.

Good luck to us all!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's worth not working out to have a much needed discussion. Glad you're feeling better. I've been having cravings all week too, but trying to hold off to get off this plateau. Enjoy the cake and ice cream and don't feel one bit guilty because it's your baby's birthday. You'll work it off tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete