Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kim's Tuesday Menu

Today was just bad...

1/2 cup Cocoa Krispies w/ 1 cup fat free milk- Skyler wanted me to try them because supposedly they are SO GOOD...I think NOT! I didn't have any time to eat something good after that fiasco so on to lunch

1/2 a 99% fat free turkey sandwhich on Great Harvest cheddar garlic bread - SO GOOD! no preservatives yay! Oh and don't forget the honey mustard! I only got half because after Teagan was done with his lunch he ran off with the other half and ate that too.

1/2 an orange - the other half went to Logan

I cooked a turkey for dinner - Jennie O of course- sooo...
3 inch wide-thin slice of turkey breast
1/2 cup peas
1/2 cup Suddenly Salad bacon and ranch...I love that stuff!

Only 32 ounces of water today. I've tried drinking more, but my stomach has felt full all day and it is hard to drink when you feel full. It has been my dilema since having the flu.

I won't be eating anymore today because there is no time. I gotta go to bed early cuz I have to start babysitting VERY early tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment