Monday, May 3, 2010

BAD DAY!

Let's just say today was a bad day to get back on the diet wagon! According to the schedule I was supposed to run 2.5 miles today. Did that happen? Absolutely NOT! I had to wake up at 5:10 this morning so I could be presentable when baby Logan got dropped off at 5:30. Not to mention the fact that I was up with a child throwing up all night. Then Logan had his evaluation at Child Find for preschool today. It was supposed to be one hour but turned into almost 4!! The good news on that front is that more than likely he's going to get in, and we got all the interviews done today so I don't have to go back Wednesday. So, Durrae was watching the kids and when I got back, as usual when a cousin is over here, the house was COMPLETELY TORN UP! Why is it, I can watch 10 kids in my house and it won't be a disaster, but one cousin comes over and it is like a tornado hit it??? No respect, that's all I can say. Ugh, enough of that rant.

Anyway, so just to keep from falling asleep today I drank the forbidden PEPSI, in fact, I drank 2 cans! I didn't want to but I couldn't lay down cuz I missed baby Logan's nap time and I REALLY needed to clean. So, 4 o'clock rolled around and baby Logan finally went down for a nap, but could I go to sleep...NO I had to start dinner so we could eat a decent hour. Finally at 5 o'clock I was able to lay down for 30 minutes, which is good cuz if I didn't I would have fallen asleep driving baby Logan home. I get there and have to wait 30 more minutes before Lisa gets out because she didn't balance. I am now home, waiting for Skyler to get home because they are having trouble with the new system and some of the new employees didn't balance.

I figure if I can muster the energy I'm going to do some strength training tonight and wake up for a 2.5 mile run tomorrow. We'll see....

2 comments:

  1. Well the good part is that today is Monday and you have all week to make up for it! And you can always use today as your rest day and workout on Thursday or whatever day is your normal rest day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! That is not a fun day. And I agree with Korina, you could use today as your rest day, or yes, if you have the energy just do some light strength training. I'm sorry. Better luck tomorrow. Hopefully the sickness doesn't spread to anyone and you can get a great night sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete