Saturday, May 8, 2010

Does the flu count??

LOL.. I lost 3 lbs this week, but I have to say it was absolutely not because I exercised...because I didn't. I was dealing with all 6 of us getting the flu one after another. Well, I wish I could say it was one after another because one would get it, start feeling better, then get it again in a much milder way. The sad thing is, we're still dealing with it because Logan, the last to get it, is in his relapse stage. Well, he was the last kid to get it anyway. Skyler got it on Wednesday and is finally over it today and I got it on Thursday and well... I hope I'll be over it today. I feel fine, but food does NOT look good to me right now.

I HATE getting the flu so instead of being miserable I decided I should take this new found hate for food and use it to my advantage. Seriously, NOTHING looks good to me. The thought of soda makes me cringe because I threw up coke. GROSS!! I know! But hey, if it makes me not want soda, maybe its a blessing. I only drank it cuz my stomach was upset and I knew that would kick things into gear. Not a bad idea if I do say so myself.

Anyway, sorry I had to miss the run, but I'll be out next week. By the way, Korina, I won't be working out with you on Monday because I have jury duty. I will be there if by some miracle my number is not called to go in. I'll find out after 6pm on Sunday night.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there has got to be some benfit from being sick right!?? And maybe it will jump start your body!! And you wanted to get off coke! So maybe there is a positive outlook after all! :) Just please don't send the weight you loose to my house or the stomach flu!

    ReplyDelete