Saturday, May 15, 2010

A new decade

That is right finally the next decade. This is a decade that I have waited a long time to get into!! I only .5lb, but .5lbs put me in this new decade. I weighed in on Thursday and had lost the .5lb I was hoping I could loose the other half, but OH WELL! Yesterday we went shopping and I fit into a size smaller!! Still a little tight, but they fit!!!


Today Monta and I did 4 miles by the time I finished I asked Monta how did I ever do 13.1 miles! I still have no idea how I actually was able to complete. Talk about a huge prayer being answered.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so happy for you. It may only be 1/2 a pound, but still you are there! And even if it's taking a while to lose the weight, you are LOOKING thinner. That's awesome that you fit a size smaller pants! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon you're gonna be telling us you've gotten into a new century!! I'm so proud of you and your ability to keep your motivation. Awesome job Korina! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim I am in that new century! That is why that 1/2 pound meant so much!!

    ReplyDelete