Saturday, May 15, 2010

Still Here

I hate plateaus!! I guess I couldn't really expect too much of a weight loss after my binge eating last weekend, but still it's frustrating. I did actually lose 1/2 pound as of yesterday, but this morning for my weigh in it was back. I could use yesterday's weigh in for my official weigh in, but I'm going to use today's just because it may help with next week. So if I lose that 1/2 pound I can count it and add it to hopefully another 1/2 pound at least.

I ran 5 miles this morning and it wasn't too bad. It was easier than last week, but then again it was only 5 miles instead of 6. I'm planning to go out running later today again to run 4 miles to prepare for the relay. I want to do a couple 2 a day runnings just so my body/ muscles can adjust for that. And MAYBE...HOPEFULLY... it might just help me not to pig out this weekend! I don't want to run 4 miles on a tummy full of junk.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah you look great! And you are doing great! The problem you have is you are now just to skinny there is no weight to fall off! You look great!! And you are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The extra running may shock your system and help you get over that plateau. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete