Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A day in the mouth of Korina

12pm-Lunch( Yes Yes my first meal)-
Sandwich- Roast Beef(I get the 97%fat free lunch meat)
Cheese( I cut my own cheese)
Mustard( I like to try different mustards had some flair to my life
2 slices of Wheat Bread(Toasted)
Lettuce
Salt/Pepper

Chips/Salsa- Okay the chips are just bad. But I only eat one serving and also something I have learned NEVER eat chips out of the bag, because then you never stop.
Salsa- Gary made me homemade salsa for Mother's Day and it is all fresh Tomatoes, Peppers, and so on. That way I get one of my veggies for the day!!



5:30pm-Apple



6:15pm- Dinner
Strognoff
slice of butter bread!
Green beans



And since I can't eat after 7pm thats it!


And I have been drinking my water! I have this huge pink water bottle and I have drank 4 of those and still more to go!

1 comment:

  1. I think you did pretty good. You could save your chip problem by substituting with pita chips. They are really good and crunchy and go great with Salsa!

    ReplyDelete