Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mid Week Check In

Well the weight is not falling off this week. I just barely got back to where I ended last week. I am hoping to take off at least a pound to get me in the next decade. I have a crazy week so far. Sunday our fridge broke so I laid in bed stressing out about it all night. Then woke up bright and early to work out. Then Monday waited all day to get my fridge fixed and eating out of a cooler! GOOD TIMES! That night Aiden was up the whole night having night terrors or something I don't know. All I know is every hour he was up. Tuesday Maylee woke up with a fever and running nose. She ended in the Dr office all afternoon. Then that night Aiden and Maylee took turns waking up and I had the bright idea to go to bed at midnight!! But I knew with a sick kid there was no way I was going to find time to workout today. So amazingly I got out of bed and worked out this morning. Lately my IBS has been killing me and this morning when I was working out it hit! I felt like was having back labor so enjoyable running with pain in my stomach. But at least it is done for the day!!

I really need to drink more water! And I can always work on my eating habits! What a whiny blog!

1 comment:

  1. You lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks, and that is still amazing. It is great to get into the next decade though, so hopefully you do lose at least one pound this week! I'm very impressed. Even with a hard week you've still kept it up. Good job!

    ReplyDelete