Thursday, May 20, 2010

1 goal accomplished

Korina made me do it! I ran 2 miles today.... up Charleston and down Charleston. I planned on two miles, just not up Charleston. It wasn't too bad, but it also wasn't easy. MY plan was to run to the park around and back. Although we did not go with my plan I am glad I went up Charleston because it pushed me. I probably needed to burn those extra calories anyway because I had dinner at Costco last night, which is never good.

More than running two miles... I got out today!! It's Thursday! Thank goodness for a mat workout tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. You did awesome today!! Great job!! And we are done for the day!! YAHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you are awesome! In less than a week back at it you have gone to two miles, up Charleston!! Good job. Your motivation is back! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charleston is a great road if you want to push yourself! Good Job! 2 miles is Awesome, hopefully I can go running with you all some time!!!

    ReplyDelete