Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a week!

My mid-week report is not so good. I was really hoping I could write and say, I've exercised and eaten right, but that's not the case.

Since Friday night I have been dealing with sick kids...AGAIN. Lisa was so kind to bring baby Logan to my home with a cold, which is actually the flu I think, but nonetheless and illness. After infecting all of my children she decides to cut my job off a week early and keep him home. I'm slightly bitter, ya think?

Anyway, Teagan got it the worst and is still dealing with it. He was fine most of the weekend, just a bit of a runny nose, then on Sunday night he had a fever and it finally broke last night. Luckily it wasn't a constant thing. We were able to take it down with tylenol cold for children.

Well, handling him has caused me to get it now. I woke up dizzy, nose stuffy, and a sore throat. NOT FUN. If I wasn't so dizzy I would have gone out this morning but I could just see myself running into someone. INSTEAD I'm going to take my cold medicine, wait for it to kick in and when Skyler gets home at 9:45am...yes, 9:45am I'm gonna go to the gym. He gets off early cuz he has to work on Saturday.

I hope all of you have had a better start to your week than I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment