Saturday, May 22, 2010

Recipe for an unhappy tummy.

1. Eat about half of a homemade pizza.
2. Eat way too many of Kim's delicious chocolate chip cookies.
3. Eat too many Oreo cookies.
4. Stay up partying with the girls, laughing and playing games.
5. When you get home at 11:00 go running 2 miles.
6. Stay up till about 12:30 enjoying a quiet house.
7. Wake up early the next morning and run 6 miles... on the treadmill... with an incline.

I promise if you stick to this recipe by about mile 5 of your morning run your tummy will start to ache so bad that you will swear off ever eating chocolate chip cookies again.

The good news is that once you get off the treadmill you will return to normal and hopefully get off the plateau you've been hovering at for the last month.

(Actually my motivation came from eating so much junk, gaining a pound last week, and the relay coming up that I need to be ready for.)

2 comments:

  1. LOL... I so totally agree. I'm not nearly at your level, but I nearly tossed my cookies when I got to Orchard Valley! Only 1/2 a mile! I cannot believe you ran 2 miles when you got home. CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great!! Great job! Still eating and have not ran a thing yet!

    ReplyDelete