Sunday, May 2, 2010

New month's pictures


Jan. 2010



May 2010

Jan. 2010




May 2010

Here are my pictures for the new month. I don't see much difference from last month's picture, but that could also be the shirt. I didn't quite reach my ambitious goal for April's weight loss, but that's ok, I still lost weight. For the month of May I'd like to lose 8.5 pounds. That would put me at a total of 51 pounds lost. Yes, ambitious again, but if I can do 2 pounds per week, and an extra half in there I can reach it. I am also going to do a couple two-a-day runs to prepare for the Ragnar race. As I sit at my computer I think, that won't be hard. But I'm sure as I'm running it will kill me. I wrote up my training schedule for the month, so that will help me to know what I need to do each day. Hopefully I'll reach my goals for this month!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Sarah you look great! I can't believe how great you are looking!

    ReplyDelete