Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 months outcome

Here are the 4 month pictures! We are used to having church at 1pm and today it was at 10am so the pictures are in my Sunday clothes. And now I am in my comfy PJ's!


January 2010
May 2010

Jan 2010

May 2010
I still may end up taking a picture in jeans just to get a more accurate picture. But this will do for now.
My feelings: Well I am excited about the weight that I lost. But I realized when I hit this new weight that most likely I will need to change my goal by probably 10lbs. We will see not going to change it just yet. But I have a size in my and I think 30lbs is probably going to get me there. I don't know. That is reason why I want to change it. The reason why I want to keep that goal. First I feel that it is practical for me and I know I can reach that goal. Next is most likely in the Fall we are going to start trying for #4 and I get sick and loose anywhere between 25-35lbs within the first 4 months. So I know the weight that my goal currently is at I would not be anorexic to loose it. I know that every pregnancy is different but I have already had 3 kids. So I am still debating I guess we will see.
Goals: I would to say my to continue loosing 5lbs a week! :) Keep up the working out and to continue eating better!






2 comments:

  1. Your weightloss is REALLY starting to show. Last Sunday at church you looked great, and that outfit looks great too. Pretty soon you'll be looking back thinking, Man, how did I get that big! Well we know how we got that way, but you're doing so good taking it off!! You should be really proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korina, you are looking so good!! I swear every time I see you, it looks like you've lost more weight. I agree with Kim, it is really starting to show. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete