Saturday, April 10, 2010

WHY?????

Every part of my body hurts so bad!! Parts of my body I did not even know I had hurt. To say the least that the 12 miles hurt!! As I laid in bed today trying to fall asleep, but in to much pain to fall asleep I thought WHY are doing this!?? Why I think is we are to close not to go though. To prove that we can do it? For ourselves, we are stubborn, and we are just crazy!!


Weigh in wise!?? I thought since last week I gained a pound I thought I would have a easy 2lbs gone. Then Marlo cut my hair so like 20lbs right?? But no I only lost one pound!! I am destined to never get to the next weight decade! I have just been on the fence for a month now. I am well done with this weight! So hopefully this week I can break through this decade and into the new one. Well see!!

2 comments:

  1. I know what your problem is. You told me the problem on Friday. You haven't been doing your strength training. Your focus has been making the miles each day to prepare for the half marathon. Your body needs a change, a shock of sorts. Keep your focus on the race for now and when you're done we'll give it the shock it needs. Until then, don't stress about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim is probably right. But I promise you - even though you might not have lost the pounds yet, you LOOK like you have lost weight! You're doing great! And yes, we are too stubborn to give up now. I'm sorry you hurt so bad. Hopefully you'll feel better in the morning.

    ReplyDelete