Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mid week check in

Monday I went out running and realized that my knee was bugging my a lot more than I thought. So Tuesday I did not run, just to give my knee time to rest. But today Sarah and I took turns running our 5 miles. Sarah let me use her cool watch, that tells you your pace, time and distance. It is just really cool! It was kind of fun and a little addicting I kept looking. But it was nice, because I realized that I get to thinking and all of sudden I am going super slow. Then I have to be no no speed up. And I have always hated the first mile. I have always felt like my first mile was my slowest. I did not understand how that was possible because I am refresh and full of energy. So it seems to me it should be my fastest. But my knees, ankles, shins, body and yeah just about everything hurts. So today by using Sarah's watch it is by far my slowest mile. Then after that my body is numb and warmed up.

Eating- Breakfast, lunch and snack great! I don't think I am good cook, but I must be due to the fact that for dinner I go crazy and can't stop eating!! So that is what I need to work on!

Weight- I am finally back to pre cheat day weight. Sad it takes half the week to burn the calories in one day.

Well 3 more days to go I can do it!

Also I can't believe how fast the half marathon is coming. Right around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment