Thursday, April 15, 2010

A note for myself

Before trying to run 4 plus miles remember to eat breakfast!! So that maybe you will have a ounce of energy!! Okay just a side note for next run.. A little late for a mid week check in. Yesterday we did some arm exercise in the park. It felt so good to do something other than RUNNING! I was kind of excited to have something other than my legs hurting. Then today I just got back from running 4 miles. And I have also decided I like doing the long run on Thursday. Because M,W, & F I work out with Marlo, Monta, Kim, and Monica so it is easy going knowing they are there. Then T and Th knowing that it is all on me WELL sometimes other things get in the way. So I like this! I am still hoping that I finally loose the pound that puts me in a new decade this week. We will see in two days.................

1 comment: