Friday, April 16, 2010

AHHH!

Okay! So as Kim as nicely reminded us everyday this half marathon is coming!! Really quickly!! And I am getting a little nervous. I worry I am not ready. I know I am just psyching myself out. I just want to be able to run the whole thing. AHHH why must I stress out about everything! I am nearly in tears just thinking about this race. It just means a lot to me and I want to be able to do it... I know I need to have a positive attitude I just really want to be able to do run and feel good about it.

1 comment:

  1. You will do great! We've done the work, we've prepared and been smart about it. You've been doing awesome - and already kicked booty at 12 miles. Only one mile more than that. One week from tomorrow.
    Now - will you give me this same pep talk all next week??

    ReplyDelete