Saturday, April 10, 2010

Top Ten Signs Sarah is Crazy!!

10 - I'm bummed that I only lost 1/2 a pound this week. Yet, I've been losing consistently. I'm just a crazy whiner.
9 - I can barely walk, yet I still go out and run 5 - 12 miles. Crazy
8 - I voluntarily wake up before the sun on a Saturday morning to go run. Crazy!
7 - I run for over two hours on Saturdays. Crazy
6 - I get a brand new pair of shoes and decide to wear them for the first time on a 12 mile run.
5 - I get fascinated just by looking at the tread of my old pair of shoes next to the new pair.
4 - Even when it was pouring rain outside we still ran over 6 miles. Crazy
3 - I'm actually excited that next week we ONLY have to run 8 miles on Saturday.
2 - I'll stay up too late just trying on clothes from my closet to see if they fit any better than they did 2 weeks ago.

And the number 1 sign that I am CRAZY...
1 - I'm voluntarily running a half marathon in 2 weeks and even a little excited about it! CRAZY!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay CRAZY LADY!! You should be excited, you've worked really hard!! I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast you know you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete