Friday, April 23, 2010

Weigh in

I think there is absolutely no way I'll be getting to my weight goal for April. I only lost half a pound again. Which puts me at 40 lbs. That's awesome, and I shouldn't complain. I had just really hoped to be at least 5 -6 pounds lighter for the race. But that's ok. It will come off, I've just plateaued. Hopefully the plateau will not last too long cause it is getting really frustrating!!! I'm hoping a lot of it is the stress of the half marathon. Maybe once it's done it will start coming off a little faster. That's my motivation to keep exercising after the race.
I can't believe it's tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. It is probably a plateau, but you also have to consider your body is working hard trying to recover from the pain it is in so it probably is focusing on that rather than burning fat...maybe.. I don't know, I'm not a doc, but 40 LBS!!! GREAT JOB SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the half marathon, sarah (and friends! can't wait to hear how it goes...just think that all the hard work is about to pay off! and 40 pounds?! you are awesome! can't wait for the next before/after picture :-)

    ReplyDelete