Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It happen!

Gary went to job #1 and felt terrible so he came home from work after job #1. So I thought oh good I can get a good run in! As I started my journey for my last long run before the race on Saturday. Gary warned me watch out for the High School students and I thought whatever. If only he would have warned me about the stupid junior high girls!!! It happen the thing we joke about what people are thinking as we run by. But today as I ran by a group of teenage girls they Pointed! YES pointed at me and laughed "look at her ha ha ha!" OH YES!! And with so much maturity I pulled my finger out and pointed right back and laughed at them. I know probally not the most mature thing but hey!

I would have to say I kind of second guess myself posting this blog. Because of my journey these stupid girls are the last things I want to remember or be remember by.

2 comments:

  1. I could think of better ways to handle that, but honestly, we all have our moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too funny! I think I would have done exactly what you did. Don't let them get to you!

    ReplyDelete