Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Cherry on Top

As everyone knows everyone in my house has had the stomach flu except for ME!! Until last night. I laid in bed last night and it hit me. NO!! I was up all night!! The last thing I need right is stomach flu. One more obstacle to get in the way! Gary was so sweet and stayed home from his first job to take care of the kids! So I stayed in bed all day today. I almost feel back to normal just a little groggy.

I would say I do agree with Sarah that Satan is standing in the way. And it doesn't make since why does he care if we run this race. But I thought about how much I have grown the past few months.

Confidence- I have more confidence in myself. I think that those stupid girls the other day 26lbs(I realize the trigger says 20, but we started before that) and 13 miles ago. I would have ignored those girls ran up the street turned the corner and started walking. I would have let those girls win.

Friendship- I have created or strengthen so many friendship. When you run together for 2 hours everything comes out! :)

Testimony- I know probably doesn't make since but when you are out there you just have to time to think. And I know my testimony as grown. I think of the hills as trials and sometimes you get assistance making up the hills but other times it seems like you are on your own.

My Calling- I think about the YW a lot when I run. I even download some of the songs they like just to see what they are in too. I would have to say every time I download one of these songs I think REALLY GIRLS!! Mostly Justin Beiber Not getting it but whatever!

Support- Today I got few phone calls just wishing me luck. And yesterday a friend came over and gave me Epsom salt with a cute poem. And Kim has been checking on us making sure we are ready. It has been nice not having to hear YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!

So when I look at these things I totally understand why Satan is putting obstacles in front of us. But I know when we finish it will be our Happily Ever After! Something to take off our bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment