Monday, April 5, 2010

April's Goals

I am having a hard time coming up with goals this month!

Weight wise: I would love to loose 11 pounds by the end of April. But is that really realistic! NOPE!! So I guess a more realistic goal would be 5lbs.

Workout: Continue following the training schedule, but I could really use some more strength training. I was also thinking once I finish the half marathon is to follow the schedule backwards. Or I may start training for a triathlon.

Eating: Just keep eating better!

Sleep: I could really use more of that!! Maybe I will also try lights out 10pm

Half Marathon goal: Well first is to be able to run the whole thing!! My goal is to do every 4 miles in one hour so I guess that would be 3 hours and 15mins to finish the half marathon. But as long as I finish I will be happy with myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment