Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Advice and nothing going as plan!!

So this is the advice that I have gotten and how it is going!

Water- Check

Junk Food- None

Fast food- None

GU- Bought

Protein Bar- Bought

Soda- None- I may need some today to stay awake!

Working Out- WELL!! I am totally confused some people have told me to take it easy this week and others have told me to do a few miles before Wednesday! So Monday I woke up with a stomach ache so I only did a mile and half. Then Today I was going to run 5 miles. But that will most likely will not happen unless I want push all three kids in a stroller. Was supposed to get up early and do it. (more to come on that) Maybe tomorrow I will have to run like 3 miles! I don't know!! AHHH

SLEEP!- This I know I need Sunday night I ended up staying up way to late working on my personal blog. Did not go to bed till about midnight up and 5:45am to workout. Last night I was determined to go to bed on time!! I went upstairs at 9:30pm so I would be out by ten. Plan went well till 1:30am when Maylee woke up throwing up everywhere! Oh the joy! She was up from 1:30am-5:30am crying and rolling around in my bed. I guess Katelynn and Aiden decided to give her sour straws yesterday. To say the least I am so tired!!

I can't believe we are leaving on Friday!! I would have to say I am really nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment