Thursday, April 8, 2010

13 reasons

Whenever my kids turn a age or Gary and I celebrate a anniversary. We always list that many things we love about them. So 13 reason why I love running. Can I come up with 13 reasons why I love running. Well lets see! :)

1. loosing weight
2. Confidence
3. Friendship
4. Smaller clothes
5. Korina Time
6. I enjoy it(when its under a hour) :)
7. I get to listen to music
8. knowing that I can run with my kids.

getting tough!

9. Oh wait getting tough is a good reason!
10. getting to know my neighborhood better
11. Conversation with friends
12. knowing I can do anything!
13. Being Healthy.

WOW now just in 2 and half weeks I have to be able to run the full 13.1 miles! Who would have thought that just on Halloween Marlo was encouraging me that I could run half a mile now 6 months later 13.1 miles! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment