Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sarah's midweek check in

Only a few more days?!?! Seriously. I can't believe it's actually here. I keep fluctuating between flipping out, being calm and not really believing it's coming, feeling confident, and being scared to death.
So here is the update on my leg. Monday's run made me really scared, today I ran 3 miles and it kinda hurt for the first mile, but not bad. After that it was fine. I didn't go as fast as I have before, but I didn't really want to push it too hard and hurt myself. That at least made me feel a little better about Sat. I'll rest tomorrow and just do a 1 - 2 mile walk on Friday to keep my muscles loose. I still limp, but it is getting better than it was.
My throat is on fire. I have such a sore throat. But a lot can happen in 3 days. It didn't really affect my running, but it is an annoyance.
I've been eating good this week, but I seem to be STARVING! all the time. I think it is emotional cravings.
I will also be doing my weigh in on Friday morning since I won't be here Sat. morning.
HOLY COW! It's getting close!!

1 comment:

  1. drink some hot lemon water with honey before you go outside. It soothes the throat and coats it so the wind doesn't irritate it. You're almost done!!

    ReplyDelete