Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My first run

Today when I woke up I knew I had to either get a good walk in or attempt to run. I went to my drawer and put on my half marathon shirt. I knew if I was wearing that shirt I was going to workout. I hit the staircase and realized my knee really hurts still. I thought okay a walk. I started down the street and I thought more calories ( I know a little obsessed about weight loss)if I run. So I started to run and it felt really good except for my knee. With every step was ouch ,ouch, ouch and so on! But the rest of my body felt good just my knee really hurt. But once I start running I don't stop. Oh Well got the first run over went better than I thought it would.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Just be careful with your knee. (I'm one to give advice huh.) I have ibuprofen if you need. Are you going to go to the dr.? I'm thinking I might go now that the race is over, if it still hurts next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Korina! I do have to say, you both are absolutely NUTS! Go to the freakin' doctor already!! =) At least then you can make an educated choice on what to do. Hey, maybe we should go up to the municipal pool and find out how much a pass up there would be. When you buy a pass it is for the gym and pool. Swimming burns a lot of calories so we could do a 30 minutes swim and burn more than running.

    ReplyDelete