Friday, April 9, 2010

Kim's Weigh-in

Okay, so I never updated my ticker because I was lazy. Over the past two months I have fluctuated between my start weight and the pounds I had lost. At one point I was back to my start weight and did not gain or lose anything for weeks. Stress and depression had a lot to do with it. While there has been a lot of stress and changes this week I have managed to lose 5 lbs, putting me one pound less than my last weight on the ticker. Honestly though, it is because I have felt sick about a lot of stuff going on. I have had no appetite and have had to force myself to eat. All is well, and my goal now is to just keep it off...maybe even lose more. hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job! Hopefully life will calm down a little bit, or at least you'll be able to deal with it, and be in control of it a little more now!

    ReplyDelete