Sunday, April 18, 2010

In the last days!!

I can't believe only 5 more days!! I would have to say I am really nervous. This week I want to take it easy, to give my body rest. But at the same time I do not want to loose my endurance. So I am scared to take it to easy and die Saturday. The plan right now is M 2 miles plus joining the group for normal stations. T I may do 1 to 2 miles or I may just do some strength training. W- I think another 2 miles. Thursday rest and for Friday a nice 2 mile walk. Is that a good plan?? I have no idea but I hope that works! Eating wise!! I am not going to eat out until Friday while traveling that way I don't have crap in my system and stay away from the soda. Also DRINK water!!!! Okay so in the last days I hope I am ready for this!! I have decided that I won't stop even I am barely running it doesn't matter!! I am not going to stop running!

1 comment:

  1. You're gonna do GREAT Korina. Don't worry!! Just make sure you eat EXTRA HEALTHY this week and even when you eat out on Friday EAT HEALTHY! Stay away from soda, it will kill you. I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete