Friday, April 2, 2010

Munchies

I had the munchies so badly last night. But I didn't want to sabotage my eating or calories for the day. Hayden and Rebecca were watching a movie and requested popcorn so I was looking at our microwave popcorn and saw that Jerry had bought this. Check it out. One whole entire bag is only 100 calories! The whole bag! I ate about 2 1/2 cups (about 1/2 the bag) and that more than cured my munchies. These aren't the mini bags either. They are regular sized microwave popcorn bags. Can you tell I'm amazed and excited about this? There are 0 calories from fat. I don't usually look at sodium on labels, but there is 200 mg. That might be a lot, but since I don't usually look at sodium I'm not sure what is a lot, and what is not. Even so, if it is, just drink lots of water to flush out the sodium. (Does that work? haha)
As far as price - usually healthy things cost more, but honestly, Jerry is more of a penny pincher than I am when it comes to groceries, and he's the one that bought it. So I don't know how much it was, but it couldn't have been too much more than regular micro. popcorn.
So there is my advertisement for Jolly Time, Healthy Pop popcorn. They should pay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment