Friday, April 23, 2010

Weigh In!

I finally got into the new decade!! I lost 5lbs this week!! YAHOO!! My goal this week was just to maintain. With cutting down workouts I thought there was no way I was going to loose weight. So I really focused on eating this week. Dinner is usually were I go crazy!! This week I started eating a fruit before I eat dinner. And it really helped. On Wednesday when I weighed myself and I had lost 4lbs I was so excited. And I think the last pound was the stomach flu yesterday. And now I am also half way to my goal!!


I can't believe tomorrow we will be running the half marathon. My stomach still feels a little gross. I am hoping that I will be back to normal tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! That is awesome. Now get feeling better so that you aren't puking during the race! You still want to go walking this morning?

    ReplyDelete