Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mid Week Check In

The race is in two days! And everyone in my house has had the stomach flu! But me! I am just hoping I don't get it!! And if I must it comes today so I will feeling good by Saturday. Yeah a little worried about catching it the day we are going to Half Marathon. I will think positive.

A mid week check in

This week we have cut down the miles so I have watching what I am eating. And with everyone in my house having the stomach flu I would have to say nothing looks to appetizing! I also tried something new and if it works I will let you guys know what is going on. At this point I am just trying not to get sick but still be a great mom.

I also heard something interesting after you do a really good workout like our Saturday runs. It is normal to gain weight with in the next day or two because your muscle swell. Just some info!

I am going to weigh in on Friday. Because I won't be here on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment