Friday, July 30, 2010

Another Month of a new life!

I lost 1/2pound. Thats .5lbs and I am totally taking it. I worked hard for that 1/2pound!!!! I really wish we would have done inches so badly!! I know this week I lost some inches my pants have been tight well since I got into this size and now they are comfy from the time I put them on. I don't have to wait a few hours! :)

January 2010


I found my old clothes that I wore in the above picture and I thought it would be fun to take a pic in them to see the difference.
SOOOOO



And here I am in regular clothes that fit!!

Well I leave for Girls Camp on Monday so I will be in vacation mode. So next weigh in will not be a great one. But hopefully by August 13th I will be back to today's wieght!!
Just to warn you guys I am doing a blog on my family blog that will have a little bit of this in it. So I will bore you twice, when I have time!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had left a comment already, but I guess I can't. All I can say is WOW! Those pictures are amazing. I can see it in person too, but seeing you with January's outfit on is very dramatic. You could be on a weight loss infomercial:)

    ReplyDelete