Monday, July 19, 2010

What's on the menu??

I am quite surprised, but I've got my meals planned for the week. No guessing, woo hoo!

Today:
BREAKFAST
Corn Chex cereal with a banana and fat free milk

SNACK
I've been munching on left over fruit...meaning...the kids have been eating peaches, plums, oranges and apples and I've eaten what they've left on the table. =)

LUNCH
Turkey wrap! I have these yummy multigrain tortillas...a little avacado, a little lettuce, some homemade pico de gallo, and don't forget the turkey!! All for about 310 calories...maybe less

DINNER
I'm cooking a 98% fat free Roast with red potatoes, carrots, onions, and white asparagus

All thanks to my Bountiful Basket! I'm not sure what I'll be eating for snacks during the day but I'm going to try and keep it healthy.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Kim. I think I need to check out bountiful baskets. It would be great, and so healthy to have so much fruit and veggies around to munch on.

    ReplyDelete