Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MID WEEK CHECK IN

I went out of town this weekend for a baby blessing, ate TOTALLY BAD. I tried to eat good, but when you're trying to spend very little and you have other people buying food for picnics there just isn't much control. When I came home I had gained 5 lbs!!

Normally I wouldn't be excited about gaining weight, and I guess technically I'm not, but that and swollen ankles got me thinking. I know some of the weight gain was the swollen ankles, but obviously not all of it.

Since returning I have lost 3 lbs, most of which was probably the water I was retaining. The only exercise I have had time for is Zumba. I tried to get up this morning, but I didn't want to go out alone so Skyler and I are going to take the kids on a bike ride after cub scouts tonight.

I'm hoping to be pre-trip weight by Friday and with the new changes happening I have a lot of confidence that I will.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I usually gain about 5 lbs on a bad weekend too, but it's usually not permanent weight. I am confident you will lose the other two also!

    ReplyDelete