Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting back in the groove.

It has been a hard week getting back in the groove of things. I feel like I need to find another race or something that I'm working toward because I'm afraid of losing my motivation. It's just too hot in Vegas for an organized race till October or November, so I'm going to try my hardest to keep up my motivation till then. I'll just need to make little monthly goals till then that will help me keep it up.
But... even though it's been hard I've still been relatively good this week, with the exception of eating a little too much, but it's healthy stuff, just too much of it. The main things I've struggled with this week have been that I've been too tired, and so hungry. It will be better next week. My house has been out of control this week, and that is changing today - with the help of a new and improved chore chart.
As far as weigh in goes, I lost 2 lbs this week. Which I should be happy about, that's still a pretty good amount, but I'm still 3 pounds away from where I was before my vacation. Hopefully I can get it off next week. Took 9 days to put it on, I guess I can't expect to take it off in just 4 days.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed you only gained 5lbs in 10 days. I was only gone for 4 days and gained 14lbs. You are doing so awesome making lifestyle changes. You are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete