Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Weigh In

I gained 14lbs in 5 days while I was on vacation. YIKES!!! To say the least when I stepped on the scale I was not a happy camper. But at the same time I was bad, so I earned every pound!! But I am happy to post today that I maintained!!! That is right got rid of the 14lbs I gained!! It was not easy all the food in the house and out of the house has been calling my name.. And getting up in the morning as been so hard. To continue on it is so HOT. It is getting so hard to continue working out through this heat. Some days it just sucks everything out of me. And this week my stomach has been really bugging me, which makes it hard to run through the pain. Still complaining I am allergic to grass as long as I don't touch it I'm good, but lately in the morning they have been mowing it the same time we workout. And the grass in the air makes it impossible for me to even get a deep breath. Luckily they don't mow everyday. This heat just really stinks, my body just gets drained so much faster. My legs are just so tired and I am not running half the distance that we used to. I am getting a little nervous about running another half marathon. I am worried after the summer I am going to be starting at square one. Then to continue my optimistic blog, I don't think there is anyway I can be at my goal by my birthday. TEAR TEAR TEAR!! I only have 7lbs to loose, but I am leaving for Girls Camp on Aug 2 and do not get back till Aug 7. Which means I would have to loose the whole 7lbs in one week. I plan on trying to be good at Girls Camp but Monta says it is really hard to even just get 5miles a day. And Marlo and I are tenting together! Which YES that means SNACKS AND GOODIES!!!! I am not being to hard on myself I have came a long way and I will get there. Also I know this is just the beginning so even when I get to my goal. I will change my trigger once again. As I told Aiden I will be running till I turn 103 years old then I will stop.

2 comments:

  1. Korina, I am so proud of you for losing all the weight you put on during your vacation. Even if you do not quite get to your goal by your birthday look how much closer you are then when we started. Besides you are the one that lost 10 pounds in one week, if anyone can do it- You can!! I'm just proud of you for accomplishing this much so far. And yes, I think we will be running till we're 103.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you have anything to worry about when it comes to your goal or the half marathon. The heat is exhausting and if you can run half the distance in the heat then when it cools off it will be easier to go the whole distance.

    ReplyDelete